Cabin Fever has officially set in. Apparently, CA is getting the most rain it has gotten since 2005, (before we moved here) and we are getting pounded with a ton of rain. Tim's parents got here late on Thursday night so that helped in warding off cabin fever for a bit. The boys got to open their presents from them and they both got some great things, one of which was the game Qwirkle. It's a strategy game and says it's for ages 6 and up. For the first 25 mins or so, us age 28 and up players were clueless as to if we were even playing it correctly. We all caught on eventually and it's easily my new favorite family game now. We also got to go up to San Luis Obispo and see Tim's Aunt Mandy and Poppa again before he gets to move to a veteran's living community up north. It was a great time and we ended the night with a long game of Qwirkle. Luckily, since Tim's parents left Micah's been awesome entertaining himself with the Wii, which he hadn't played in months but now loves again, (he's pretty darn good at tennis)!
Today Micah went to the Dr for his throat and sinus issues he has. He was pretty fired up at us because he had to have his blood drawn for allergies. The doctor thinks he has allergies due to the look of his throat and how it's always raw and red. We also have to bite the bullet and have his tonsils out. Not sure when that'll take place but we hope it helps with his sleep apnea and snoring issues he's had for a long time now.
Sorry this is such and long blog, I was getting a bit behind. I hope this time of year finds you all surrounded with good friends and family. I'd take some snow over all this rain;o) And I must say....Internet shopping rocks! We were all talking and I realized, this year we didn't buy one single Christmas gift in a store. What a joy:O)
Sorry this is such and long blog, I was getting a bit behind. I hope this time of year finds you all surrounded with good friends and family. I'd take some snow over all this rain;o) And I must say....Internet shopping rocks! We were all talking and I realized, this year we didn't buy one single Christmas gift in a store. What a joy:O)
MERRY CHRISTMAS
No comments:
Post a Comment