Thursday, April 5, 2012

Noah turns 4!

It seems so incredibly crazy writing a blog post about Noah turning 4.  It seems like yesterday I was miserably HUGE pregnant with Noah and now Tim and I's "baby" is 4!  Noah is such a sweetheart, he has a kind heart, is independent and just started preschool (which he loves).

We had an impromptu birthday party for him on his birthday with several families and their kids from Tim's shop.  We had a bounce castle on order but the weather was not good so the bounce guy could not set up.  The sun literally came out as the party came to an end. 

Noah's party was fireman themed.

Opening presents

Cannot go wrong with an Angry Birds game.

I think this cake had 8 lbs of frosting on it.

He has done this the last two birthday's, I guess we are bad singers.

I love seeing Tim with babies, he is such a natural.
Baby Charlotte, she is 6 weeks and Tim's co-workers baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment