| I liked this one so much it is now our blog cover photo. |
| Noah holding up the rock I am under, hehe. |
| We woke up to SNOW Saturday morning! |
| The fog rolling over the lake water. |
| Micah was so proud of his camo outfit. |
| There was some pretty big pine cones. |
| Micah was able to pan for gold at the discovery center. |
| Picking out some pieces. |
| Big Bear is known for their bears, this is the only bear we saw the whole vacation. |
| Cuties! |
| Eating outside in the cold! |
| At the top of the mountain on our hike. |
| Noah with Auntie Megan and Uncle Tim. |
| On the way down. |
| Yoga, lol. |
| The boys were crazy about the worms! |
| Some of the lake. |
| Fishing :) |
| This bird was right behind our camper in her little nest. |
All in all this was a fun trip. Tim's sisters’ family and parents came up one day and night and had fun with us. Of course, the day we had no company and had the day to site see the weather was great! It actually got into the high 70's the day we left and was supposed to get into the 80's this week. So far, all our camping trips this year have been cold, rainy or chilly other than one. Lastly, I cannot forget to mention the mountain pass we traveled to get down. Never in my life have I seen a stretch of 11% grade and 16% grade and I grew up traveling in and out of the mountains, not to mention we had 6,000 lbs of trailer attached to the back of us. I am so thankful Tim is such a seasoned and great driver!
great photos, Sonjia!! =)
ReplyDelete