After begging and pleading for me to go, I caved and joined Tim, his sister and her hubby on a roller coaster! I was so scared to try it and almost refused to buckle my seat belt and bolt the opposite direction seconds before we took off. We had waited in line for at least an hour so I had to suck it up. It was a ton of fun and I would do it again, in shorter lines though. The boys rode a few rides and had a good time also.
Great family photo op.
Micah is no longer scared of characters, Noah on the other hand is.
First solo amusement park ride.
Uncle Timmy and Makenna.
The grandparents with their grand kids.
Micah's b-day present.
Megan and Makenna.
Micah is doing his fake school picture smile in this one.
Noah getting some love from cousin Makenna, so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment