Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A day at the beach.


Today we had a great day! We went to Refugio State Beach just a 35-minute drive south of us with my new friend Valarie and her daughter Lily. Valarie's husband works with Tim so it is nice to get off base and do something we do not get to do every day, especially when you have others with you to explore new places . All the kids had a good time and I believe they enjoyed jumping in the waves the best, something my two would not do in the past. It was hard to find a worry in the world relaxing and sunbathing on the beach while the kids played. I guess maybe I need to live at the beach :)


Noah was pretending to be surfing.

I tried all day to catch these birds in flight, I finally did.

Cute kids!

For some reason I love these kind of palm trees.


There is a run off pond from the ocean and the kids played in it for a bit.

Worn out.

Sweet Micah man.

No comments:

Post a Comment